6:36 AM

Nice shot Hitz!

Posted by Ritz |

Ia sangat kelakar. Pagi tadi, saya telah mendengar siaran radio dari Hitz.fm. Kongratulasi kepada Hitz krew. Mereka telah berjaya membuat satu rancangan yang sangat menarik. Mereka telah berjaya membuat satu lawak yang sangat sukses.

Well, I think that's enough for now, before someone starts to puke lol.
Today is my first time to hear the Hitz.fm deejays to talk in Malay, not a real malay, as they translated some sentences into Malay directly...... well u know how funny it will be.
And I also did enjoy the way they talk in Malay. Dude, no dj will talk like them lol

Geez... I wish I will be able to hear the conversation again, but I think it is hard. It is English radio station lol

2 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

this is my new blog url..
apparently some people have nothing better to do than disrupt other people's life..
haih *sigh*
sorry for any inconveniences..

http://sheerwhispers.blogspot.com/

HNKIECRSH said...

what joke was it?
ish nak dengar juga lah!
havent listened to radio for ages
hahaha. :p

Subscribe