5:48 AM

Reader's Theatre (HapPY)!!!!

Posted by Ritz |

Yip yip hurray!!!!
Finally, I've completed the reader's theater with Kak Aisyah.
It was interesting. And I am so happy with it.
Why??? Coz last day was the first time someone tell me that I speak like a foreigner.
And it's my lecturer..... WEEEE!!! Lol, no Terengganu accent anymore huh?
Well, it just reader's theater, and maybe it is not a big issue for other people.
But for me, that's the happiest time as I was praised by Mr. Udaya Bhanu. (gimme A sir please - cam bleh je.... dalam mimpi :P).

Well, I guess that all. Not much to say. Just wanna share my happy moment with u guys :D
Well, for those who is x doing the reader's theater. GUD LUK
All the best for you.

P/S: Thanks sir for calling me 'Brad Msian' - saper nak tanda tgn meh cepat :P
Sir pun ada salah anggap aku mix. Mwahahahahaha.
Jangan jeles. Saja je tulis. Xde idea boring etc.

0 Feedbacks:

Subscribe