12:43 AM

Black Magic? Is it a common thing?

Posted by Ritz |

Well, I do not know what all you think of black magic/spell/curse/hex etc.
But what I do know is; some Malays like..... NO!!! LOVE!!! to use black magic on someone they hate, or envy..... (dengki skit sihir..... ingat lagi dulu masa kecik2 aku baca paper ttg kes restoran kena tutup sbb kena sihir nih.... MELAYU MUDAH DENGKI)

Well, I hold no grudge against Malay, well, I am MALAY. But what I dislike about some of Malay is, they are easily - jealous, gaduh2, etc with other Malays.

Okay, back to my topic, what I am trying to say is - naper nak guna sihir kalo dengki/x puas hati or if u really envy to any person, why don't you try to do something? rather than casting black magic on those people?

And that is what happening to my dad? On the same day I arrived at Kay Tee, I found out that my father's hospitalized at Hospital Sultanah uhm.... thingamajig . Guess what? The doctor still not found any problem, except for the minor neuro problem. But it is just a minor prob. The doctors - the experts x know what is happening to my beloved dad.

Then, I heard from some people (my bro in-law has asked his relatives who are good in handling the black magic) told that someone (or a group of people) has used black magic on my dad. And guess what, the suspected people are now laying sick on their bed. They cannot move at all!!! From mother to grandchildren. Thanks to Allah, the Almight. Now, they still cannot move but Alhamdulillah my father is feeling and becoming much better.

P/S: I pray and I do believed that Allah will not repay less for everything that you have done (good or bad), HE will pay it for the same amount, or better than that.

I wish that all of you have learnt something from this
And I hope that all of you can pray for my dad. His name is Ismail @ Musa bin Mamat . TQ

0 Feedbacks:

Subscribe