1:26 PM

I'M HOME!!!!

Posted by Ritz |

I have arrived in Kuala Terengganu at 5.47 P.M last day. It was quicker than my previous journeys. Well, I'm very glad of that service, I guess I will only choose Transnational after this.
However, my dream of enjoying and spending my time with my family turn out to be something different.

My father was submitted to hospital. He is in ICU ward. He cannot move all his body except his head. I am so sad that my family kept this information away from me. They tell me that they don't want me to feel sad and disturbed of this information. Nice. I'm crying a lot. Who won't? To not know of his father sickness, and to see his strong-will father becoming another person - a person that looks so weak, very different.

Well, I just hope that he will be fine. I will use all my time to take care of him. At least that is the only thing I can do besides praying for his health. Amen.

0 Feedbacks:

Subscribe