8:21 AM

Today's Date

Posted by Ritz |

Today, is another day for a good date, since we were quite busy last few months.
We decided to go out for date at taman. Well, it is a common activity for both of us. hehe
Well, I cooked two dishes;

nasi goreng black pepper

this was my first time cooking nasi goreng black pepper but luckily it turns out well, yippee


i put some carrots, chinese celery, chicken and black pepper.
Why it is black? coz i put black pepper sauces also maa.....








Ingredients:

3 cups of rice
200 gm of chicken (ikut suka hati aku je, x timbang pun :P)
10 chillies (minced.... hiak2) - ada lesung lagi bagus
1 onion and half of garlic (minced)
Black Pepper (crushed)
Black pepper sauce (3 spoons)
Soy Sauce (1 spoon)
Sweet Soy Sauce (2 spoons)
Oyster sauce (1 spoon)
some salt

lol apsal lak tiba2 jadi cam tempat utk blajar masak nih?


Besides that, I also cooked soup, yeah, vegies soup. It turns out to be well, hehe.
I already love to cook for her, and I never cook for my family yet.
Uhm I guess this holiday - I will cook for them so my mom can rest easily with my dad :D

Owh yeah, this is the soup



I just put some carrots, chinese cabbages, tomatoes, etc.

For full recipe pls feel free to visit this website.

http://www.akukenakencing.com.my









Well, there is nothing much happen. Just makan2 and then cakap2 ttg masa depan.
N i wonder when we will get married....... mama, saya mau kawen
I wish I am rich, so that I can marry her sooner :D
Never regret and never will. InshaAllah.

0 Feedbacks:

Subscribe