11:54 PM

1st Day in KL - Dynasty Hotel

Posted by Ritz |

It is so tiring..... I have to drive all the way from Kuala Terengganu to KL for the first time....... that's why I said it's tiring :P. Well, just checked-in at Dynasty Hotel, well it is quite shocking. The rate given for this hotel is 3-4 stars. The room is nice, well, an apartment hotel with 2 rooms and 2 toilets for just RM330. It is quite cheap right?

Well, it sounds nice, on paper it looks so good to have an apartment hotel with 2 rooms and 1 living room for just RM330. But....... there are some drawbacks too.

Firstly, for a 3 stars (or 4 stars) hotel, I strongly believed that insect must be a MUST NO. BIG NO NO. But this hotel has a lot of insects..... they just like a small cockroach. They're wandering around freely especially during night. No wonder the room is so cheap, cause we have to share it with insects LOL

Secondly, most of the plugs in the room cannot be used. So it is really hard for me to charge my handphone and also my laptop. I don't think a hotel like this hotel must face this kind of problem. Furthermore, some of the facilities cannot be used @ the lamps, etc.

Last but not least, the hotel also do not provide its guest with water hose (in the bathroom/ toilet). So it is hard for Muslims especially to clean themselves after.... u know what :P

Well, overall, I'm not satisfied with the facilities provided, but I do believe that it is quite cheap to have 2 rooms + 1 living room + 3 bathrooms just for RM330. But, I do not think I will go to this hotel again........ not anymore

Well, if u know any hotel that provide cheap room especially for apartment, pls let me know. U can email me. And the lucky one will be rewarded :)

That's all for now, adieu

0 Feedbacks:

Subscribe